<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Random Thoughts from a Sunday 

Because Meth is made with Psudeophedrine....do meth addicts often get colds?

Was at a park today and saw two small hispanic children arrive with toy lawnmowers that they proceeded to run over all the grass and I thought to myself....how appropriate....don't worry...I smacked myself on that one....

Watching a broadcast of A Prarie Home Companion on PBS tonight and the Hopeful Gospel Choir came out and sang a version of Bob Marley's One Love and I thought to myself....somewhere Bob is rolling over in his grave...but then I realized that wherever he was, he's probably stoned off his ass so he's likely ok with everything. But if he had been sober, he would have been pissed.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory