<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 05, 2006

Gays 

As it turns out...I did some research and gays are truly a threat to marriage....gay marriage. In fact, nearly 97 percent of marriages broken up by a third party was the result of interference by someone of the same sex. Of course that was a study of gay marriages, but I'm certain it works that way for regular marriages too. This shocking revelation has forced me to adjust my views so they're in line with the nice, right thinking folks over at the Family Research Council. Damn those gays. Destroying everything they touch. You should see how they destroyed my property values....they moved into the neighborhood....now I couldn't afford my own house if I wanted to buy it again. And the landscaping they've done....I've had to cut my grass twice already this year. It sickens me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory