<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Random Thoughts 

Do you know what really confounds me?
Every time I share a drink with someone.
Seriously drives me nuts when they take my bottle of coke or whatever.
They tip it back and take a big swig.
Into their mouths go a huge amount of liquid...too much liquid
Next thing you know some of it's traveling back into the bottle.
You know what happens next....they hand it back to me.
I don't want it back. You just backwashed.
Like I really want to have more.
"Oh, sorry." You say? My god people how does this still happen as an adult.
Volume...that's the key. Do you not know when your mouth is full?
Each day you drink how often? You'd think you'd learn something.
You'd think a trigger mechanism would stop you, but it doesn't.
Obviously you have a problem, but how can you not figure this out.
Universally, it's understood that you don't backwash when you share.

What if we shared a sandwhich? Would you take too big of a bite, spit some of it back out and offer it to me? No. Of course not. That's would be wrong and disgusting. Seriously people. Get a clue. And keep the drink. I'm done thanks.

Also, what's the damn difference between roasted and broasted? I decided to offer my affection to someone this weekend, but I didn't want to seem to committed to anything so I offered my blove instead to hedge my bets. I'm hoping that didn't seem too desperate.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory