<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tired 

I could use nap. Or maybe a long sleep. I'm not clear on the delineation between what makes something a nap and what constitutes actually going to bed. If it's at night, is it always going to bed? What if you only sleep for an hour or two, that's not really a good night's sleep, but it's a quality nap. Perhaps this all falls into the optimist/pessimist category. An optimist says it's a great nap, while a pessimist decries it as a lousy, almost useless night of sleep. I don't know. Either way I'm tired. Not physically, just mentally beat. I wonder if there are different ways of classifying sleep based on why you are sleeping?

I just checked...no one gives a crap. Figures.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory