<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Legitimacy At last 

Got an offer to get an American Express Business Card today. It was addressed to Chris Magazine. I was thinking to myself, finally, someone recognizes that this site is worth giving a $30 to $50-thousand dolllar line of credit to....then a very good friend of mine pointed out that sometimes dogs get similar offers addressed to them. She was right, of course, but then I thought to myself, "Maybe that's true, but I'll take the line of credit either way". The really scary thing about this is, I haven't, to the best of my knowledge, ever posted my full name (and who's to say that Chris is my real name to begin with) nor my home address on this blog...so how'd the wonderful marketing department of American Express get it? I gotta go, I think I hear a black helicopter coming.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory