<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 16, 2005

So.. 

It's been a while and, judging by the emails, you missed me. As nice as that feels, I can't help but think you all could find something better to do.

So I'm hanging out the other day, just col' chillin'... you know how it is and this guy drives by my house. This isn't unusual. There is a street in front of my house and people drive down it all the time, but this guy was on one of the mini-motorcycles that seem to be rising in popularity.

It's like a real motorcycle, except it seems built for a five year old. This guy was probably in late 20s. He was wearing no helmet, a black leather jacket, jeans, and black boots. He also had these expensive looking sunglasses. As he drove by and I saw him, I started laughing uncontrollably.

I've seen a lot of teenagers on those bikes and that's fine. They look dorky, but it's not like they could really get a motorcycle. This guy was riding like he was in the Hell's Angels...If the Hell's Angels were comprised of a bunch of cherubs. Is there any better way to step out of the real of cool then to dress up like you think you are cool and ride a children's toy in public. It's like putting on a tux and then eating at Chuck E. Cheese.

In retrospect, laughing at a man with the balls enough to ride on a motorcycle that size might be a mistake. Even sadder would be the experience of him getting off his little toy bike and kicking my ass.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory