<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sports Time 

The Eagles have made their way into the Super Bowl and frankly I'm not sure what to do. I'm still scarred from their last trip in January of 1981. It was the Eagles versus the Raiders. My family threw a party and before the game we were all pumped up and ready to go, by half-time we were in the basement playing ping-pong. The Raiders beat the crap out of them 27-10. It sucked.
My heart says the Eagles can win this one. They've got a good team, a solid defense, good special teams. They match up relatively well with the Patriots. Mostly it will depend on how well Corey Dillon plays....
Then again my head says the Patriots are good. Since the playoffs began they've been nothing but dominating. They could really blow out the Eagles if things fall their way.
So, do I invest myself in the Eagles... or do I pretend I don't care so I can say I told you so?

Damn Eagles.

Go Eagles! Patriots suck! (That feels good)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory