<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

To the NHL 

I just read where the NHL is likely to reject the players association's proposal outright, in effect ending the hockey season. For some reason these two sides can't figure out how to divvy up 2 billion dollars a year (which won't be the figure when they're done with what they are doing now) and now they are willing to blow up the season to make their point. To them both I have only this to say as a long time, loyal hockey fan...
Fuck All you all. (Have a nice day. Morons.)

P.S....oh look all that money I would have spent on hockey this year (i.e. games, center ice package, jersey for my 19 month old) has found a new home. It may never return. Just remember, you guys kicked my money out of the house, it didn't want to leave.)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory