<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, September 26, 2004

TV Thought 

Watching J.J. Abrahms new Lost show I had a thought. It's about a group of people whose plane crashes trapping them on a deserted island (or so they think).

Apparently there's also a monster of some sort there... the thing is during the first half hour there is a scene where three of the characters were walking with some ominous music playing and in the background we see this furry head. The camera pans around to show us a yellow lab.

I lost it. All of a sudden I thought I was watching an updated Monty Python sketch. The dog is the monster and it's picking them off one by one! I'd watch that.

I'll have a whole lot more on the fall tv scene coming up this week.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory