<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Hmmm 

I saw where someone was selling wind from Hurricane Francis on Ebay. The picture on the site shows a bunch of people running around with Tupperware trying to catch the wind. This gave me the ingenious idea for the next time a hurricane comes through Florida (say Ivan in a week). What if, instead of evacuating everyone, they all stayed and got huge Tupperware containers?

If everyone in Florida captured wind, surely it would diminish the strength of the hurricane to the point where it couldn't hurt any. There are 16 million people there, that's a lot of wind they could catch. If those same people all brought big sponges they could probably stop a lot of the flooding too.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking.... "and this guy doesn't have a job?" I know. It's hard for me to believe too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory