<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

"It's not you...." 

So I still have no job despite a rather extensive and expansive search for a job. I kinda feel like everyone is saying, "It's not you... well it is you, but if we say that you might take is as discriminatory..."

I'm heading out of town for a week starting on Wednesday. Heading back to Philly, then New York for my brother's wedding. I was informed this week that I am to be Best Man. I presume this is mostly because he doesn't want to have to choose amongst his good friends. I also think it's because he knows this is a prime opportunity to have his oppressive older brother say something nice about him in public. We'll see about that.

I will need to give a speech so if anyone has any suggestions or embarrassing stories about my brother now would be the time to send them to me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory