<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Insight 

For your.... well for your something here's an actually snipit from a conversation I had today... The names have been changed to protect me and the other person (neither of whom are innocent)
W= her
1= me

w: i'm looking for that list I sent you ...
w: it's driving me crazy now
w: the thing is ... I can't remember what's in it
w: it's something i foudn on the internet
1: sad
1: can't even come up with your own musical ideas
1: bad enough that you let someone else dictate your belief system
w: feeling feisty are we?
1: I would suggest that would always be the case
w: but that would go against your dictatorial inclinations
w: and my *I* suggest emphasis on the "dic" part?
1: you could suggest that if your sentence actually made sense
1: and I am at no time dictatorial
1: merely right
1: I would be more than happy to agree with you
1: but then we'd both be wrong

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory