<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Chris Makes Lifestyle Change 

As unemployment continues to wear on him, Chris decided to make a change this week.
"It wasn't quite what I was shooting for." Said a saddened Chris, "When the idea was presented to me I just figured the guy had a speech impediment. You know, who doesn't want to be unique? I thought it would help me in my job search."
Sadly, it was not a speech impediment and after a brief procedure Chris was left lacking a few old friends.
"Let's just say my boxers feel a bit more empty these days."
Asked if he was any closer to a job as the result of his recent change, Chris smiled.
"Admittedly, it was probably the worst thing that ever happened to me, but today I did see an ad in the paper... the opera is seeking a castrati. That's something I couldn't have done before."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory