<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Second To Last Comic Leaning Against A Wall 

Watching the show. Much better this year since they allowed more established comics into the fold, but I still feel like I can hang with at least some of them. Here are my openers....

Growing up only moderately weathly on the east coast was tough... sometimes when the Democrats were in office, we'd only get three or four courses with our meals.

People think that because we had money growing up my parents were soft on me. No way. They lived to nail me and getting punished sucked. I remember once, when I took out my parent's Bentley without their permission my butler was grounded for almost two weeks.

That's a lie....after they grounded him he quit.

Actually my parents were pretty harsh with punishments. There was one time I blew off some event my folks wanted me to go to so they kicked me out of the house. Let me tell you this, the guest house bed was only a twin and the tv was maybe 32 inches at best. But it wasn't all bad. It was times like that, when I had to really rough it, that helped me understand how poorer lower upper class people had to live. Valuable life lessons.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory