<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Bad News 

Sorry I've been busy over the last two days seeking a way to petition my way out of this, but it is with great regrets that I must step away from my run for the presidency.

While my opponents failed to find any good dirt on me, they did manage to point out that at the age of 33 I am not yet entitled, under terms put forth in the constitution, to run for president.

While I am disappointed, I have decided to keep your donations as a gift and will be purchasing a 126 inch HD flat screen television and an H2. I'm hoping that these will alleviate some of the pain and anguish I feel at having my dreams crushed once again by an unjust government.

I will continue my vigilance in pointing out the failings of my opponents in our quest to find the best candidate for our president.

Chris in '08!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory