<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 21, 2004

Top Google Searches 

Here are the top five google searches that have landed people at Chris Magazine.

1. Chris Magazine
2. Can I watch the guy who was beheaded
3. Hard Plastic Pools
4. Lemons to lemonade
5. Jeff Schott


All of these, of course, easily explainable as either being the title of the page or topics I have covered, but for number 5. I do not know Jeff Schott, I've never mentioned Jeff Schott. I've never even spoken about Marge Schott, the former owner of the Cincinnati Reds. What makes this an even sicker, M.C. Escher type post is that now I have mentioned Jeff Schott, four times now. And so to search for Jeff Schott (five) and come up with Chris Magazine isn't that much of a stretch at all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory