<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 31, 2004

Advice 

In my position as Predidential Candidate, I feel like I need now to offer advice on any number of topic, even if that advice wasn't specifically solicited from me.

Today as I was walking my dog, a young girl of maybe eight or nine, was overheard saying, "This is too high! I need to get off! This is hurting my vagina!"

Now I'm not an expert, but I have now surrounded myself with experts and we huddled up and came to the conclusion that any time you find yourself saying those words, cease whatever activity you are doing at the moment and seek help to rectify the situation. In this specific case I would have recommended that the young lady in question, get off her bike and lower the seat a notch or two. Much like my opponents in this race for the White House, the girl raised the question, but sought to tough it out and kept riding. This, of course, will lead to more serious problems later.

I am the kind of candidate who sees a problem and wants to take care of it now. We need to solve our problems of our country today for a happier and healthier tomorrow.


Vote Chris in '04!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory