<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 10, 2004

You and Whose Army! 

"I thought it was just an expression," a surprised Chris noted. "I didn't know what the hell to do. I figured it was best to not show up, they'd kick my ass.

Those words followed a troubling exchange between Chris and another, much smaller man, in an unnamed bar in downtown Portland, Oregon.

"I was talking to this chick," explained a shaken Chris, "and this midget looking guy walks up, steps in between us and starts making time with my lady. I wasn't gonna take that, so I told him to get on up away from the girl or we were gonna have a problem. Well he tells me he's 'gonna kick my ass'. I looked down at this midget and said, 'you and whose army, bitch!?'"

That's when Chris was thrown for a loop.

"The 'you and whose army' thing is supposed to be rhetorical. I'm calling this guy out and he answers me, 'How about the Sandinistas, bee-atch.' Sandinistas? Can you do that? I was expecting to step outside to beat the crap out of this guy and now I didn't know what to say. So, he stares at me, I'm dumbfounded and he just grabs the girl and says 'I'll be waiting outside p*ssy' and walks out. You know, I could have taken him, but the Sandinistas' Army...those guys are pretty well trained guerrillas."

Instead of going out and meeting his honorable fate, Chris instead remained in the bar and loudly exclaimed, "I didn't really want that chick anyway, she had a freaky thing for short men." To which no one paid attention.

He stayed in the bar for another three hours and only left when the place closed down. He hesitantly looked outside the door and only walked out confidently after making sure the midget, the girl and the Sandinistas were all gone. He also ran to his car, but he claims this was because it was getting cold and he lacked a coat.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory