<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, April 25, 2004

Reason Why North Korea Needs Nukes Over Food 

They have some priority problems. After their horrific train accident this past week there was one item at the top of their request list to help the survivors. They got it.

"About 2,000 carpets, 300 tents, food items and other relief materials were shipped to the North Korean border city of Sinuiju," the official Chinese news agency Xinhua said.

Thank god they have carpets once again.

I remember when John F. Kennedy said, "A country without carpets, is an empty nation of hardwood floors and laminates."

I was so moved by their carpet plight that I sent a half dozen remnants that I had sitting in my garage to the poor damaged folks in North Korea. You can help too...

CarpetsforKorea.com

Give today, be generous. You never know when you'll be on the needing end.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory