<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Faith isn't just the woman married to Tim Mcgraw 

Dear Chris Magazine,
I'm reading dutifully every single day. I value your infinite wisdom, Chris Magazine. I think you for coming into my life and showing me the true path.
I have heard that Mel Gibson will be making a controversial Chris Magazine movie this summer...I can't wait. It will show the world how much Chris Magazine suffered for us.
Nothing is my fault, and I understand that now, Chris Magazine. I thank you for allowing me to not feel guilty for any of the world's problems, because all of this is your creation...your plan. All of this is meant to be, and I know that you will show us the reason in time. Even the president of the United States understands. He knows and has demonstrated that there is nothing that we can do about anything. We are all in your hands.
My sick children are crying for medicine, but I have told them that medicine is evil, and that we must pray to almighty Chris Magazine. I'm sure you will help to heal them. I have faith in you, Chris Magazine.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory