<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 22, 2004

Chris Magazine Answers Your Questions 

Dear Chris Magazine:

How does one declare themselves eligible for the NFL Draft? Is this something anyone can do, say me. Since I am unemployed I was wondering if perhaps the NFL is the place for me - you work just half the year, get paid hundreds of thousands, if not millions of dollars and lets face it, you can act anyway you want and people will look up to you. I mean if it is just a matter of how much I bench or what my 40-time is then it shouldn't be a problem.

Adam


Dear Adam,
We looked into your question and yes, you can declare yourself eligible for the draft. In fact, Chris Magazine did it for you. We've listed you as a blocking tight end, but we added that many a woman raved about your "sweet hands" in college so that should help too. Right now the scouting services have you listed as a late 6th or 7th round pick, but depending on what happens you might end up a free agent. Should that happen, don't fret, there are many successful members of the NFL who weren't drafted. Good luck on Saturday.

For those who were wondering, Chris too wanted to try out for the NFL, but he failed the Wonderlic Test and was declared a possible "problem" by the league.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory