<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Questions Answered 

Already two questions have arrived...

What if my co-worker Richard Hussein sees your website and emails you? He's not automatically a "terrorist", right? He works tech-support. He does have an accent, and the name. Maybe I should point this out to the company I work for. What do you think?
Janet McJohnson Macon, Ga.

Good question. Frankly, I wouldn't worry about it at all. Because I want this to be a full service site, I've already contacted the Office of Homeland Security for you. Richard Hussein will no longer trouble anyone with his "tech support". I think we all know what that means. I would also like to thank you for having the courage to allow me to print your whole name here despite the likelihood of retribution. You're a true American, fighting those damn dirty terrorists here at home.

What if I like having my slave? Does that make me bad?
Will A. Edmonton, Alberta

No Will, it doesn't. The nice thing about society these days is that no one is really a bad person. You're merely the victim of a society that never taught you right from wrong. It's obvious to me that if someone was to suggest to you that owning a slave was wrong, you'd likely give it up. I won't be that person. Instead let me applaud you for so obviously appreciating your slave. I think all slaves wish they had someone like you as their owner.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Blogarama - The Blog Directory